Dallas, Tx 75243
Receive a timely response to your request for nursing services.
Be given information regarding policies, charges for services, and
information and assistance for third party reimbursement.
Have your care and services coordinated with other health care providers
involved in your care.
Be given appropriate and professional quality health care without
discrimination against your race, color, sex, religion, creed, sexual
preference, diagnosis, or age.
Be treated with courtesy and respect by all who provide care to you.
Be free from physical and mental abuse or neglect.
Be given proper identification by name and title to everyone who
provides care to you.
Be informed of and give consent for any procedures.
Be given, upon request, information regarding your diagnosis, treatment,
alternatives and risks in a language you are able to understand.
10. A care plan which will be developed to meet your individual needs. You and your family may
in the development of a care plan.
assured of private and confidential treatment.
Review your clinical record.
Be given information regarding discharge, transfer, or
termination of service.
Request changes or make complaints regarding services.
15. Control decisions about accepting or refusing any medical care including life sustaining treatment
under the provisions of the Patient Self Determination Act.
16. Expect that New Era Home Healthcare Services will abide by the provisions of your Advance
17. Voice any complaints regarding services provided by any New Era Home Healthcare Services
employees. Complaints regarding personnel should be directed to the Nursing or Home Health
Aide Director. All complaints will be investigated and the patient will be advised of the disposition of
said complaint. Complaints regarding any office staff member may be directed to the President or
Vice-president. All complaints will be investigated and the patient will be notified of any actions
18. Pain Control-New Era Home Healthcare Services will support you by providing information and by
assessing and assisting in your pain control plan.
19. We will respect your cultural, psychological, spiritual beliefs and will respect your right to personal
20. New Era Home Healthcare Services supports your right to pastoral and spiritual services.